/!\ Reservations are strongly recommended /!\
(Especially during July and August, and when it is raining)
• We accept children in our guided tours if they are at least 5 years old, not recommended for people with precarious health (mountain path with 80 meters of elevation gain : 10-15 minutes)
• groups are limited at 19 people
• Fitted shoes (hiking or sport shoes) and warm clothes are recommended (10°C underground).
• Provide yourself with rain clothes in case of bad weather.
• Carpooling or provided shuttles (During July and August) between the Museum and the Mine’s parking.
• The meeting point is at the Mines’ Museum, located in the southern part of L’Argentière- La Bessée (With a suitable parking for big buses).
• The Museum can welcome groups for picnic in the outdoor parc or inside in case of bad weather (drinkable water, trashes, toilets, with reservation).
All year long with reservation (during snowfree times)
From half June to half September: every day, guided tours departures from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
From March to November, you can ask for informations by phone or e-mail to know days and time possibilities.
Classic guided tour:
Museum only (self-guided visit of the exposition and video):
We accept bank cards and cash.
Then we can organize carpooling with the other visitors, and there is a shuttle during the summer school holidays.
Do not hesitate to use more environmentally friendly transports !